Licenses, Permits and Legal Services
We are a customer services business that provides corporate services to SME’s and corporates in Myanmar
Other Corporate Services
We take the time to learn about our clients’ business and we will listen to your needs, appreciate your specific circumstances and will achieve your desired outcomes at a reasonable cost and on time. We draft, review, and negotiate all types of legal agreements and trading arrangements, whilst always keeping our clients’ best interests at heart.
Our experienced team of legal specialists can work with you on the drafting, review and the negotiation of a wide range of legal agreements and licenses. These can either be agreements that you need to run your business or for your shareholders, employees and clients. They can also be agreements that you receive in the usual course of your business from your suppliers or distributors.
Our government relationship officers and analysts, work tirelessly to communicate with key stakeholders within the government departments and draft documents for submission in a way the authorities prefer:-
- Myanmar Investment Commission (MIC) Endorsements and Permits.
- Microfinance and Finance license application, NBFI and BFI.
- Import and export and related trading licenses.
- YCDC and MCDC permits and approvals.
- Regional and township level approvals, and recommendation letters.
- District office approvals and documentation.
- Land due-diligence and proof of owner and ultimate beneficial owner when required.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of the contracts and agreements with which we can assist our corporate clients:-
- Shareholders’ agreements.
- Employment agreements.
- Contractor / freelance agreements.
- Stock options / virtual stock options.
- Confidentiality, non-disclosure and exclusivity agreements.
- Business to business collaborations agreements including joint ventures
- Agency, distribution and franchise agreements.
- Terms and conditions of sale and purchase of goods and/or services.
- Sale and purchase agreements.
- Leasing or hire purchase agreements.
- Outsourcing and franchising agreements.
- Information technology and e-commerce related agreements.